Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 5:29 pm

Finally officially gone... good riddance. 75m, maybe with add-on's. Whatever it is, it's a hell of a lot of money!
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3224
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 5:56 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:Finally officially gone... good riddance. 75m, maybe with add-on's. Whatever it is, it's a hell of a lot of money!
It's interesting how short the write-up is on the OS, at least for now. http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/07/10/lukaku-leaves-everton
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 65517
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 6:33 pm

can we move the fuckers name to FORMER blues please
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6697

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 6:42 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Finally officially gone... good riddance. 75m, maybe with add-on's. Whatever it is, it's a hell of a lot of money!
It's interesting how short the write-up is on the OS, at least for now. http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/07/10/lukaku-leaves-everton

Everton Football Club can confirm that a MASSIVE 100 million deal Laughing Laughing Laughing has been agreed with Manchester United for the REMOVALof striker Romelu Lukaku.

The Belgian international became Everton's MOUTHIEST Club record signing in July 2014 when he GOT FUCKED OFF from Chelsea for a poxy 28 million after enjoying a successful season-long loan at Goodison Park, scoring 16 goals in all competitions.

Including his loan campaign in 2013/14, the 24-year-old scored 87 goals in 166 appearances in all competitions for the Blues, netting 32 goals in 44 appearances for club and country last season.
HIS DAD was over the moon his son has finally got his dream move and said, he will prove his quality to REAL MADRID as it is a club he has dreamed of joining for years
he will try out his new utd kit tomorrow and will wear the brand new VELCRO KIT to make sure the ball sticks to him
Blue gazza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 1:55 pm

Sad

no chance we will replace him.... bad business as far as I'm concerned

Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 11:12 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Sad

We haven't replaced Romelu Lukaku and we won't, REMEMBER Elstone saying we will be spending huge amounts money In summer transfer window?
Forgot to mention It will be a sell to buy transfer window,I said all along this window how can you let Lukaku-Valencia-Kone all go and
we have only brought In Ramirez who has no Premiership experience,Rooney Is the Marquee signing to appease Kenwright.Rooney will retire end of season,
we are weaker than last season, Koeman brings in Martina for free,we have virtually no pace up front no real attack as this was evident against Sevilla. Sorry for being negative, but this transfer window was built-up to be the start of something special, Its turned Into same old Kenwright/Same old Everton.

Just wish they would show some ambition in the transfer Market.

Mid-table at best.
sefton

Number of posts : 9240
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 11:22 am

sefton wrote:

We haven't replaced Romelu Lukaku and we won't, REMEMBER Elstone saying we will be spending huge amounts money In summer transfer window?
Forgot to mention It will be a sell to buy transfer window,I said all along this window how can you let Lukaku-Valencia-Kone all go and
we have only brought In Ramirez who has no Premiership experience,Rooney Is the Marquee signing to appease Kenwright.Rooney will retire end of season,
we are weaker than last season, Koeman brings in Martina for free,we have virtually no pace up front no real attack as this was evident against Sevilla. Sorry for being negative, but this transfer window was built-up to be the start of something special, Its turned Into same old Kenwright/Same old Everton.

Mid-table at best.
I think I have to agree... unfortunately ... Keane looks good, Sandro busy but no Luka, Cuco crap, Klaasen maybe class in Holland but looks weak here, Pickford I think is good for the future but no better than Stek or Robles now maybe, Rooney could be great but could be slow & past it...

Luka leaving is catastrophic .... and we won't, probably can't replace him.... did you see his power last night v Real Madrid... ok he fooked a chance but he was a handful all game & took his goal superbly

We need to break the Moshie bank for a PROPER striker ... someone who's pissed off & could be mercenary style bought to overcome the lack of Chumps league.... Aguero ? .... Tevez ?? .... Gosling Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33006

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 11:35 am

Niasse is still at the club, don't panic!
Super

Number of posts : 35907
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 9:53 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:

Mid-table at best.
I think I have to agree... unfortunately ... Keane looks good, Sandro busy but no Luka, Cuco crap, Klaasen maybe class in Holland but looks weak here, Pickford I think is good for the future but no better than Stek or Robles now maybe, Rooney could be great but could be slow & past it...

Luka leaving is catastrophic .... and we won't, probably can't replace him.... did you see his power last night v Real Madrid... ok he fooked a chance but he was a handful all game & took his goal superbly

We need to break the Moshie bank for a PROPER striker ... someone who's pissed off & could be mercenary style bought to overcome the lack of Chumps league.... Aguero ? .... Tevez ?? .... Gosling Very Happy

I think Lukaku was great for us cos he was a flat track bully, something we never had before. Could easily beat up the weaker teams but would get marked out of games by better defenders. Missed a fair few chances for us, too. Missed a penalty in the FA cup semi against United. He's a very good player, but he's not one of the very best. Mind you, he's young and will get better. Our biggest problem is that we relied on him too much. We need to work smarter to create chances now.
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15247
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 10 Aug 2017, 5:32 pm

Blue gazza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 5:40 pm

Has scored twice for Utd against West Ham. About 10 mins with stoppage time left in that game, 2-0 at the moment. Utd are looking good.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:17 pm

Btw, meant to mention this yesterday; did anyone else see the nasty elbow Lukaku delivered to the West Ham centre back after about 9.5 minutes? The centre back was holding his ear/head for a bit after that incident but the ref didn't see it.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:22 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Btw, meant to mention this yesterday; did anyone else see the nasty elbow Lukaku delivered to the West Ham centre back after about 9.5 minutes? The centre back was holding his ear/head for a bit after that incident but the ref didn't see it.
I don't think he ever did enough of that.
Clearly learning the dark arts now.
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5755
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 10:12 pm

Super

Number of posts : 35907
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top