18. Gylfi Siguršsson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

18. Gylfi Siguršsson

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 9:14 am

Looked extremely good last night, not just the goal, but his passing and finding space. He looked a different class to the rest of the team.
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25510
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: 18. Gylfi Siguršsson

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 9:51 am

Just leaving this here...

Number of posts : 13087
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 10:06 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:Looked extremely good last night, not just the goal, but his passing and finding space.  He looked a different class to the rest of the team.

Yes, with him and Rooney we've upped our class content by a million percent. And Pickford too. Throw in Keane's performances so far and you have to start getting a bit excited.... and DCL is starting to look like he might be the next Harry Kane....

However I've managed to score a ticket for the Chelsea game and wouldn't be surprised if we're brought down to earth with a bump. Wouldn't be the end of the world, cos I still think we're going to do well this season.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23602
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 12:12 pm

Not a bad way to open your account for your new club. Shocked
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13125
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 3:09 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:Looked extremely good last night, not just the goal, but his passing and finding space.  He looked a different class to the rest of the team.

Yes, with him and Rooney we've upped our class content by a million percent.  And Pickford too.  Throw in Keane's performances so far and you have to start getting a bit excited.... and DCL is starting to look like he might be the next Harry Kane....

However I've managed to score a ticket for the Chelsea game and wouldn't be surprised if we're brought down to earth with a bump.  Wouldn't be the end of the world, cos I still think we're going to do well this season.
Not convinced by DCL, I suspect he is more of the next DC (Danny Cadamarteri), he needs to start scoring
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25510
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 4:03 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

Yes, with him and Rooney we've upped our class content by a million percent.  And Pickford too.  Throw in Keane's performances so far and you have to start getting a bit excited.... and DCL is starting to look like he might be the next Harry Kane....

However I've managed to score a ticket for the Chelsea game and wouldn't be surprised if we're brought down to earth with a bump.  Wouldn't be the end of the world, cos I still think we're going to do well this season.
Not convinced by DCL, I suspect he is more of the next DC (Danny Cadamarteri), he needs to start scoring

It doesn't help when Koeman plays him out wide. When he played down the middle against Man City he had a great game.
Super

Number of posts : 36023
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 8:52 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

Statman

Number of posts : 7008
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top