Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 03 Oct 2017, 3:58 pm

Since losing on the opening day of the season Brighton have won every home game they have played, league and cup.

Everton on the other hand can't even be that consistent, losing both at home and away, with a few draws and wins sprinkled amongst them.

This is an early six pointer for the Blues however the international break, along with a renewed purpose should see Everton refocus, regroup and regain their confidence and come away Brighton with....

... a 3-0 defeat, Kone to get a hat trick.

As Eric Cantaloupe might say, "When Seagulls batter the opposition it is because they prefer cod that has been thrown into the hot oil.. with chips"
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25569
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Statman on Tue 03 Oct 2017, 8:51 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:Since losing on the opening day of the season Brighton have won every home game they have played, league and cup.

Everton on the other hand can't even be that consistent, losing both at home and away, with a few draws and wins sprinkled amongst them.

This is an early six pointer for the Blues however the international break, along with a renewed purpose should see Everton refocus, regroup and regain their confidence and come away Brighton with....

...  a 3-0 defeat, Kone to get a hat trick.

As Eric Cantaloupe might say, "When Seagulls batter the opposition it is because they prefer cod that has been thrown into the hot oil.. with chips"

You forgot the tartare sauce. I can't see a Frenchman not doing it correctly.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7056
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 11:54 am

Fuck the footy, I want fish and chips
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23689
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 4:34 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Fuck the footy, I want fish and chips
+1 ... and tartare sauce
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33484
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:01 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Fuck the footy, I want fish and chips
+1 ... and tartare sauce

Mushy peas and gravy anyone? Personally I love gravy with me chips but only with sausage or a pie. I'd never put it near me fish.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3323
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Statman on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:50 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Fuck the footy, I want fish and chips
+1 ... and tartare sauce

Mushy peas and gravy anyone? Personally I love gravy with me chips but only with sausage or a pie. I'd never put it near me fish.


Correct answer.
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7056
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 6:20 pm

Statman wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Fuck the footy, I want fish and chips
+1 ... and tartare sauce

Mushy peas and gravy anyone? Personally I love gravy with me chips but only with sausage or a pie. I'd never put it near me fish.

Correct answer.
+ 2

but are you talking about putting "love gravy" with your chips, or do you just love http://www.606evertonians.com/u24 affraid
avatar
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25569
Age : 54
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 6:29 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Statman wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Fuck the footy, I want fish and chips
+1 ... and tartare sauce

Mushy peas and gravy anyone? Personally I love gravy with me chips but only with sausage or a pie. I'd never put it near me fish.

Correct answer.
+ 2

but are you talking about putting "love gravy" with your chips, or do you just love http://www.606evertonians.com/u24 affraid

lol!
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3323
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 7:08 pm

I predict Thor will add about 100 posts to his total and we will scrape a 1-1 draw.
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2234
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 8:09 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I predict Thor will add about 100 posts to his total and we will scrape a 1-1 draw.
I'd do zero posts if we could scrape a win.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66298
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I predict Thor will add about 100 posts to his total and we will scrape a 1-1 draw.
I'd do zero posts if we could scrape a win.

Worth a go? Laughing
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2234
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 8:39 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:I predict Thor will add about 100 posts to his total and we will scrape a 1-1 draw.
I'd do zero posts if we could scrape a win.

Worth a go? Laughing
There have been numerous games where The President, for instance, is at work and has asked for updates, but I promise I won't post much.
avatar
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66298
Age : 44
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 12:42 pm

You won't have to post much, as it will be a drab game with 1-0 score line either way
avatar
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13167
Age : 45
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 12:56 pm

can't remember the last time I've looked for our next game with less enthusiasm ... seriously depressing season so far with awful signings (although I think Pickford & Keane are fine signings)... and Roo good for a year
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33484
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Armchair on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 1:10 pm

Brighton will think we are there for the taking and go at us all guns blazing, so we can hit them on the break with speedy sideways passing from Schneiderlin and blistering pace from Rooney and Sigurdsson jocolor
avatar
Armchair

Number of posts : 18621
Age : 37
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 4:05 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:can't remember the last time I've looked for our next game with less enthusiasm ... seriously depressing season so far with awful signings (although I think Pickford & Keane are fine signings)... and Roo good for a year

I'll tell you how little enthusiasm I have. We get all Prem games live on DirecTV here, our version of Sky. The only reason I have it is to watch Everton and apart from that we don't watch anything. The remote broke sometime after the Man City game so I can't watch anything now. A simple phone call would see them bring a replacement but I can't be arsed. Like buying a season ticket and not going to the game.
avatar
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3323
Age : 40
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 4:29 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:can't remember the last time I've looked for our next game with less enthusiasm ... seriously depressing season so far with awful signings (although I think Pickford & Keane are fine signings)... and Roo good for a year

I'll tell you how little enthusiasm I have. We get all Prem games live on DirecTV here, our version of Sky. The only reason I have it is to watch Everton and apart from that we don't watch anything. The remote broke sometime after the Man City game so I can't watch anything now. A simple phone call would see them bring a replacement but I can't be arsed. Like buying a season ticket and not going to the game.
I was seriously considering the meet up with Thor et al... but I haven't looked again at flights yet... not sure I will... if I do it will likely be to meet up the lads & not for the football... that is really bad !.... booooo
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33484
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Super on Mon 09 Oct 2017, 2:51 pm

League history v Brighton.....

H Kendall 1982-83 Div 1 - A - Brighton W 2-1 (Sheedy K 2)
H Kendall 1982-83 Div 1 - H - Brighton D 2-2 (Heath A, Wright Billy)
H Kendall 1981-82 Div 1 - A - Brighton L 1-3 (Heath A)
H Kendall 1981-82 Div 1 - H - Brighton D 1-1 (Wright Billy)
G Lee 1980-81 Div 1 - H - Brighton W 4-3 (Eastoe P 2, McMahon S, Varadi I)
G Lee 1980-81 Div 1 - A - Brighton W 3-1 (Lyons M, McBride J, McMahon S)
G Lee 1979-80 Div 1 - A - Brighton D 0-0
G Lee 1979-80 Div 1 - H - Brighton W 2-0 (Kidd B, King A)
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36140
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 8:32 pm

I am going to this match in the Everton end too! Can't wait. Either going to be the start of our season or RK's last game
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18330
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Super on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 8:46 am

EVERTON'S clash against Brighton will not be shown on UK television despite being on at 1.30pm. Ronald Koeman's men travel to the south-coast in an early kick off as they look to win only their third match of the season.

But according to the Daily Mail, the fixture has been moved from a Saturday 3pm slot in case it was chosen as the fifth live game of the weekend. But neither Sky Sports or BT Sport selected the match and the Premier League decided not to move it back to the traditional time on a Saturday.

That reportedly left it open to international broadcasters, with India Star Sports the only channel to pick it up. And that means the game will be shown live at 6pm in Mumbai — but Toffees fans at home will not be able to see it. The Merseyside club's faithful will have to wait until Match of the Day 2 is on later in the night to see the highlights.

An early kick off also means and early start for fans looking to make the trip to the South Coast. There are around 3000 fans set to make the 542 mile round trip which will take around FIVE hours by car.

Koeman will be desperate for the three points at the Amex Stadium as pressure on him has grown with the disappointing start to the season.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36140
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  SEFTON-WALCOTT on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:40 am

Super wrote:EVERTON'S clash against Brighton will not be shown on UK television despite being on at 1.30pm.  Ronald Koeman's men travel to the south-coast in an early kick off as they look to win only their third match of the season.

But according to the Daily Mail, the fixture has been moved from a Saturday 3pm slot in case it was chosen as the fifth live game of the weekend.  But neither Sky Sports or BT Sport selected the match and the Premier League decided not to move it back to the traditional time on a Saturday.

That reportedly left it open to international broadcasters, with India Star Sports the only channel to pick it up.  And that means the game will be shown live at 6pm in Mumbai — but Toffees fans at home will not be able to see it.  The Merseyside club's faithful will have to wait until Match of the Day 2 is on later in the night to see the highlights.

An early kick off also means and early start for fans looking to make the trip to the South Coast.  There are around 3000 fans set to make the 542 mile round trip which will take around FIVE hours by car.

Koeman will be desperate for the three points at the Amex Stadium as pressure on him has grown with the disappointing start to the season.

This is bloody disgusting,Who gets the money for tv rights?The FA no doubt.
Anyway If Ronald Koeman doesn't have a winning Mentality, Everton don't have the mentality to win.sort It out asap Ronald cheers
avatar
SEFTON-WALCOTT

Number of posts : 9388
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:26 am

As we are going to Brighton, I fear we are gonna get bummed again, no team spirit . Koeman to be gone next week 🤔
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7018
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:36 am

Win and we are only three points behind Arse-Shite. What crisis??? Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26865
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:59 pm

LINE-UPS
Brighton v Everton (13:30 BST)
Brighton: Ryan, Saltor, Duffy, Dunk, Suttner, March, Stephens, Propper, Knockaert, Gross, Murray. Subs: Krul, Bong, Hunemeier, Izquierdo, Schelotto, Brown, Molumby.

Everton: Pickford, Holgate, Keane, Jagielka, Baines, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Vlasic, Sigurdsson, Calvert-Lewin, Rooney. Subs: Williams, Mirallas, Martina, Klaassen, Stekelenburg, Davies, Niasse.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7018
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 1:01 pm

KoelJagz wrote:Win and we are only three points behind Arse-Shite. What crisis??? Very Happy

it would certainly look and feel a lot better Very Happy
avatar
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7018
Age : 56
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum