Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  sefton on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm

Martina and keane very poor tonight, Holdgate had a nightmare plus DCL not ready to lead the front line,paying the price of poor coaching and lack of strikers,Ramirez and klaassen very poor buys.when will it end fucking depressing.
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9326
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Statman on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 11:14 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Love how Koeman is moaning at the ref. We should have been down to 10 men. I aren't one to call for manager changes very often, but something has to change.

Here comes the glory hunter. Not here for ages then we only lose by 1 goal and he's back.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

You OK mate. Still fighting the good fight against Stoke scruffs?
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7009
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Statman on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 11:16 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:In a more positive note, at least we don't have to worry about Barcelona poaching him any more Neutral

Didn't we ruin Martinez's dream of going to Barca as well?
avatar
Statman

Number of posts : 7009
Age : 54
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  The President on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:40 am

We were very poor again
RK has run out of ideas and in my opinion out of time
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Lumper on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:37 am

Well that was a complete waste. Wasn’t even bothered to boo at full time No
avatar
Lumper

Number of posts : 5862
Age : 41
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:57 am

For just a few minutes, I thought we'd win it, as long as we didn't get too excited and make a silly error trying to maintain the pressure. Then Sandro joined Coco the clown, and we snatched defeat from the jaws of a draw.
Close but no Sigurdsson.
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:52 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:For just a few minutes, I thought we'd win it, as long as we didn't get too excited and make a silly error trying to maintain the pressure. Then Sandro joined Coco the clown, and we snatched defeat from the jaws of a draw.
Close but no Sigurdsson.
A Close is what we desperately need... in fact a derivative of a Miroslav Josef Klose
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:54 am

Club Officials have reviewed the footage of an incident that occurred in the 64th minute of the game against Olympique Lyonnais where supporters towards the front of the lower Gwladys Street End became involved in a confrontation between players. We have identified one individual whom action will now be taken against. This will include a ban from attending future Everton fixtures and the Club registering a formal complaint with Merseyside Police.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/10/20/club-statement-everton-v-olympique-lyonnaise
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Super on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:54 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580

The fan who was holding his kid and took a swipe at the Lyon player's has been identified and banned.
avatar
Super

Number of posts : 36028
Age : 39
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  sefton on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 11:19 am

Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580

The fan who was holding his kid and took a swipe at the Lyon player's has been identified and banned.

Everton quick to react to a fan causing trouble(rightly so) but fail to deal with Inner troubles that still fester. affraid
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9326
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  The President on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 11:49 am

Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580

The fan who was holding his kid and took a swipe at the Lyon player's has been identified and banned.

I wonder if he is relieved lol! Sad
avatar
The President

Number of posts : 11394
Age : 57
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  sefton on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:45 pm

The President wrote:
Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580

The fan who was holding his kid and took a swipe at the Lyon player's has been identified and banned.

I wonder if he is relieved lol!  Sad

Ridiculous statement from Arsenal conference today by Ronald Koeman? We don't have time to train? WTF.
Will be Be very surprised If koeman Is fired before League cup against Chelsea next week.

Losing the will affraid
avatar
sefton

Number of posts : 9326
Age : 54
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:28 pm

sefton wrote:
The President wrote:
Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580

The fan who was holding his kid and took a swipe at the Lyon player's has been identified and banned.

I wonder if he is relieved lol!  Sad

Ridiculous statement from Arsenal conference today by Ronald Koeman? We don't have time to train? WTF.
Will be Be very surprised If koeman Is fired before League cup against Chelsea next week.

Losing the will affraid

Ha ha - has he forgotten that our opponents played last night as well and they've got to travel back from Serbia too?

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
avatar
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13087
Age : 39
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 3:37 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:
The President wrote:
Super wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580

The fan who was holding his kid and took a swipe at the Lyon player's has been identified and banned.

I wonder if he is relieved lol!  Sad

Ridiculous statement from Arsenal conference today by Ronald Koeman? We don't have time to train? WTF.
Will be Be very surprised If koeman Is fired before League cup against Chelsea next week.

Losing the will affraid

Ha ha - has he forgotten that our opponents played last night as well and they've got to travel back from Serbia too?
he's making his excuses ahead of the pending defeat isn't he ?
avatar
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33215
Age : 58
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:16 pm

Martina is terrible.
avatar
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18327
Age : 38
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:29 pm

as long as Big Ash isn't suspended, I can see the "brawl" being our kickstarter.
It may have created a siege mentality, so loved by Moyes.
Up and at 'em etc.
I expect a thundering performance on Sunday.
Or......
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:as long as Big Ash isn't suspended, I can see the "brawl" being our kickstarter.
It may have created a siege mentality, so loved by Moyes.
Up and at 'em etc.
I expect a thundering performance on Sunday.
Or......

I have to admit I fall into the camp that sees the brawl as the low point of Everton's recent history. Not that I'm against a bit of fire in the team, but Williams was ridiculous, stupid, and embarrassing. He should have been sent off at least twice (second time for a nasty little push on the defender while celebrating his goal). If our players bitch-slapping the Lyon players wasn't enough, it led to the bellend with the kid in the Street End undermining the club's good work in the community by making us look like a bunch of neanderthal scallies.

I don't think it will have done the team any good whatsoever, as it was swiftly followed by Sandra and Martina doing their best Laurel and Hardy impersonation leading to Lyon's winner.

Our best hope is if the shit Arsenal turn up rather than the classy Arsenal and we get loads of luck.

avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23602
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 21 Oct 2017, 7:36 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:as long as Big Ash isn't suspended, I can see the "brawl" being our kickstarter.
It may have created a siege mentality, so loved by Moyes.
Up and at 'em etc.
I expect a thundering performance on Sunday.
Or......

I have to admit I fall into the camp that sees the brawl as the low point of Everton's recent history.  Not that I'm against a bit of fire in the team, but Williams was ridiculous, stupid, and embarrassing.  He should have been sent off at least twice (second time for a nasty little push on the defender while celebrating his goal).   If our players bitch-slapping the Lyon players wasn't enough, it led to the bellend with the kid in the Street End undermining the club's good work in the community by making us look like a bunch of neanderthal scallies.

I don't think it will have done the team any good whatsoever, as it was swiftly followed by Sandra and Martina doing their best Laurel and Hardy impersonation leading to Lyon's winner.

Our best hope is if the shit Arsenal turn up rather than the classy Arsenal and we get loads of luck.

I catch your drift. (A bit like the Mori sending off against the Shyte?) I'm clutching at any straw floating by.
At the end of the game, Davies went to the area where the incident took place and gave his shirt (I think) to the guy with the kid.
Could the same guy plead that the Lyon players were getting to close to his kid and he was simply protecting him? (Hey, there goes another straw)
avatar
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 5815
Age : 64
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 21 Oct 2017, 2:04 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:as long as Big Ash isn't suspended, I can see the "brawl" being our kickstarter.
It may have created a siege mentality, so loved by Moyes.
Up and at 'em etc.
I expect a thundering performance on Sunday.
Or......

I have to admit I fall into the camp that sees the brawl as the low point of Everton's recent history.  Not that I'm against a bit of fire in the team, but Williams was ridiculous, stupid, and embarrassing.  He should have been sent off at least twice (second time for a nasty little push on the defender while celebrating his goal).   If our players bitch-slapping the Lyon players wasn't enough, it led to the bellend with the kid in the Street End undermining the club's good work in the community by making us look like a bunch of neanderthal scallies.

I don't think it will have done the team any good whatsoever, as it was swiftly followed by Sandra and Martina doing their best Laurel and Hardy impersonation leading to Lyon's winner.

Our best hope is if the shit Arsenal turn up rather than the classy Arsenal and we get loads of luck.

I catch your drift. (A bit like the Mori sending off against the Shyte?) I'm clutching at any straw floating by.
At the end of the game, Davies went to the area where the incident took place and gave his shirt (I think) to the guy with the kid.
Could the same guy plead that the Lyon players were getting to close to his kid and he was simply protecting him? (Hey, there goes another straw)

Hmm... surprised Davies did that. My feeling is that what the fella with the kid did was no worse, less bad in some ways, than the players brawling. They're paid a fucking fortune, and they have a responsibility to the club and the community. To start kicking off like a bunch of schoolboys right in front of the Street End was a disgrace. Why is it okay for them to brawl but not for the fan? Why is it okay for Williams to smack the Lyon goalie but not the fan? If the bellend in the crowd was banned for life, Williams should at least be told he can never captain the club again.

Ah I dunno, I'm massively pissed off with the players and the manager right now. Maybe I'm over-reacting, but they're a fucking shower.
avatar
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23602
Age : 111
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Da Judge on Sat 21 Oct 2017, 5:24 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:as long as Big Ash isn't suspended, I can see the "brawl" being our kickstarter.
It may have created a siege mentality, so loved by Moyes.
Up and at 'em etc.
I expect a thundering performance on Sunday.
Or......

I have to admit I fall into the camp that sees the brawl as the low point of Everton's recent history.  Not that I'm against a bit of fire in the team, but Williams was ridiculous, stupid, and embarrassing.  He should have been sent off at least twice (second time for a nasty little push on the defender while celebrating his goal).   If our players bitch-slapping the Lyon players wasn't enough, it led to the bellend with the kid in the Street End undermining the club's good work in the community by making us look like a bunch of neanderthal scallies.

I don't think it will have done the team any good whatsoever, as it was swiftly followed by Sandra and Martina doing their best Laurel and Hardy impersonation leading to Lyon's winner.

Our best hope is if the shit Arsenal turn up rather than the classy Arsenal and we get loads of luck.

I catch your drift. (A bit like the Mori sending off against the Shyte?) I'm clutching at any straw floating by.
At the end of the game, Davies went to the area where the incident took place and gave his shirt (I think) to the guy with the kid.
Could the same guy plead that the Lyon players were getting to close to his kid and he was simply protecting him? (Hey, there goes another straw)

Hmm... surprised Davies did that.  My feeling is that what the fella with the kid did was no worse, less bad in some ways, than the players brawling.  They're paid a fucking fortune, and they have a responsibility to the club and the community.  To start kicking off like a bunch of schoolboys right in front of the Street End was a disgrace.  Why is it okay for them to brawl but not for the fan?  Why is it okay for Williams to smack the Lyon goalie but not the fan?  If the bellend in the crowd was banned for life, Williams should at least be told he can never captain the club again.

Ah I dunno, I'm massively pissed off with the players and the manager right now.  Maybe I'm over-reacting, but they're a fucking shower.
You reactionary old fart!!!

And might I say welcome to the "Reactionary Old Fart Club". Could not agree more with you especially on the fact that the tit was wearing the club's armband. He has been woeful for weeks and to be honest is dragging down Keane's form and confidence. He should not captain the Club again. I would insist that he further tries to rebuild links back to restoring EitC reputation and join the youngsters in sleeping rough in the Stadium again.

There can be no excuse for the spectator to rush from stage left , as it were, using the commonest video angle used. The likelihood was that his actions exacerbated the situation. He needs to be named, shamed, charged and convicted.

As for Williams - the book needs to be thrown at him. The club need to be seen to do this before UEFA get their action together =- and he needs to pay the fine. All that said I take a view born of playing rugby at school and if a teammate ever so foolishly did something like Williams did and it started to kick off then it has to be all in one in. In some respects that is what saved with players from getting the red... the fact that they all went in.

I still think Koeman is the right guy.... I just want the players to take a greater accountability for their performances. Koeman was pretty frustrated as the rest of us watching.... I could hear him from the touchline... we have headless chicken syndrome at the moment we are spending too much time worrying how the opposition are playing and what we can do to stop them rather than as we should be doing going positive and leaving them with the quandary.

avatar
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8487
Age : 56
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 12:23 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/everton-fan-fight-hit-players-holding-child-son-blames-club-lyon-europa-league-ashamed-police-brawl-a8013671.html

Everton fan who tried to hit Lyon player while holding his son blames players and club for allowing incident to happen



clown
avatar
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2194
Age : 36
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 1:21 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/everton-fan-fight-hit-players-holding-child-son-blames-club-lyon-europa-league-ashamed-police-brawl-a8013671.html

Everton fan who tried to hit Lyon player while holding his son blames players and club for allowing incident to happen



clown

lol!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
avatar
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26830
Age : 38
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton v Olympique Lyonnais

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum