everton v watford

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: everton v watford

Post  sefton on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:23 am

I think Everton have taken most of us to a very dark corner this season,hopefully a little light shined yesterday to give us a glimmer of hope,Since the days of David Moyes are defence has been In question,In January It needs sorting out but? Priority for me Is still a proven Striker,big question Is who? do the board appoint as Manager? I would give Unsworth another 3/4 games,a new manager will take time to settle and won't be able to replace players until January,Unsworth knows the players and will demand respect, both Kevin Mirallas and Morgan Schniderlin have be made aware of that...I want to see Unsworth succeed,Its his Passion of what It means to the Club and fans.

Oumar Niassie,like most I thought? what waste of money,How wrong can a person be? He's never going to be a world beater but? what he has Is a never say die attitude of keep going and chasing everything.I hope when things turn around the fans and Club don't forget his spirit in lifting the team.
sefton

Number of posts : 9362
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:51 am

We desperately needed the three points so that's job done, but we need to follow it up with another. Back to back wins and suddenly we're mid-table with a bit more confidence. My concern is that too many times recently we only seemed to wake up after conceding. We can't keep doing that.

Niasse is proving he's a decent squad player, but we won't score 3 in many games. At least not until January when (hopefully) we'll get a proven goalscorer in.
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2216
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sefton on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:57 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:We desperately needed the three points so that's job done, but we need to follow it up with another. Back to back wins and suddenly we're mid-table with a bit more confidence. My concern is that too many times recently we only seemed to wake up after conceding. We can't keep doing that.

Niasse is proving he's a decent squad player, but we won't score 3 in many games. At least not until January when (hopefully) we'll get a proven goalscorer in.

Are defence are ageing very quickly hope we do move for Jonny Evans,be a good partnership with Michael Keane But? Lb couple pacey wingers and couple strikers whats needed,
sefton

Number of posts : 9362
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:46 pm

sefton wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:We desperately needed the three points so that's job done, but we need to follow it up with another. Back to back wins and suddenly we're mid-table with a bit more confidence. My concern is that too many times recently we only seemed to wake up after conceding. We can't keep doing that.

Are defence are ageing very quickly hope we do move for Jonny Evans,be a good partnership with Michael Keane But? Lb couple pacey wingers and couple strikers whats needed,

jonny durex would be better, he would stop people shooting and scoring better
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6984
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top