Everton vs Huddersfield

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everton vs Huddersfield

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Wed 29 Nov 2017, 10:03 pm

Thought I'd start this ASAP as I'd hate to forget. Friday night is a busy one with the final night of Movember and I'm unlikely to be very lively on Saturday morning.

Predictions:
All the injuries, fake and otherwise, will have miraculous recoveries for training tomorrow.
Unsy will push Fat Sam down the stairs squashing Sammy Lee on the bottom step, will be reinstated, and we won't win again this year.

Alternatively:
As we just went ahead on Huddersfield in the PL the feel good factor will remain strong for a few days and we'll muller them 0-1. Ray Wilson*, OG.

* yes, that Ray Wilson...
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

Number of posts : 17166
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton vs Huddersfield

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:03 pm

I am hoping for a similar performance like weds night, push the opposition and take a lead, we should then grow in confidence to make this a 2.1 win

Or we can concede an early goal and lose 1.4
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6984
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:15 pm

We need to take three points off dross like this... is what the Huddersfield players will be telling each other.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18514
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:15 pm

I'm going for 4-0 to the blues.

Hokie's first game at Goodison was 10 years ago, and we beat Fulham 4-1

His second game was last night and we beat Wet Spam 4-0

If we score 4 against Huddersfield, the club better give him a season ticket and pay for all his flights out for every home game for the rest of the season. cheers
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25557
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:37 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:I'm going for 4-0 to the blues.

If we score 4 against Huddersfield, the club better give him a season ticket and pay for all his flights out for every home game for the rest of the season. cheers
or.... you could say that we have lost about 80-90% of the home games that I've traveled to .... and I'll be at this one Neutral

Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:47 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

or.... you could say that we have lost about 80-90% of the home games that I've traveled to  .... and I'll be at this one Neutral

we could say that for half the fans this season Laughing
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25557
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:31 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

or.... you could say that we have lost about 80-90% of the home games that I've traveled to  .... and I'll be at this one Neutral

we could say that for half the fans this season Laughing
cheers

yeah .. but my record is across the last 50 years Smile
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm

This is going to be a cracker, a ding dong battle between two fairly shit teams. Everton v Huddersfield, it sounds like something from ye olde days when M4G was a nipper back in the 1930s, and I'm expecting an old fashioned score, 7-3 to the Blues, with Big Sam having a coronary on the sidelines, and Sammy Lee literally exploding in the dugout. KOT will lead the teams onto the field in full kit, nobbly knees trembling in the biting wind, and once the whistle goes it will be mayhem. Sacko and Da Judge might even wake up from their champagne induced slumber to cheer goals six and seven from Niasse and Joe Royle. Meanwhile the rest of us will sip our bovril and look on enviously from the cheap seats, peering around the fucking huge posts in front of us to get a glimpse of our mighty warriors in full flow.

A new dawn is dawning, or whatever the fuck new dawns do. Sam is about to write a glorious chapter in the Great Book of Everton, and he will have a stand named after him at the new ground, you mark my words. It will be a fucking big fat stand too. Huge.
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 4:06 pm

hairy cataract wrote:This is going to be a cracker, a ding dong battle between two fairly shit teams.  Everton v Huddersfield, it sounds like something from ye olde days when M4G was a nipper back in the 1930s, and I'm expecting an old fashioned score, 7-3 to the Blues, with Big Sam having a coronary on the sidelines, and Sammy Lee literally exploding in the dugout.  KOT will lead the teams onto the field in full kit, nobbly knees trembling in the biting wind, and once the whistle goes it will be mayhem.  Sacko and Da Judge might even wake up from their champagne induced slumber to cheer goals six and seven from Niasse and Joe Royle.  Meanwhile the rest of us will sip our bovril and look on enviously from the cheap seats,  peering around the fucking huge posts in front of us to get a glimpse of our mighty warriors in full flow.

A new dawn is dawning, or whatever the fuck new dawns do.  Sam is about to write a glorious chapter in the Great Book of Everton, and he will have a stand named after him at the new ground, you mark my words.  It will be a fucking big fat stand too. Huge.

I endorse these remarks. Yuge!
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 5:10 pm

mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:This is going to be a cracker, a ding dong battle between two fairly shit teams.  Everton v Huddersfield, it sounds like something from ye olde days when M4G was a nipper back in the 1930s, and I'm expecting an old fashioned score, 7-3 to the Blues, with Big Sam having a coronary on the sidelines, and Sammy Lee literally exploding in the dugout.  KOT will lead the teams onto the field in full kit, nobbly knees trembling in the biting wind, and once the whistle goes it will be mayhem.  Sacko and Da Judge might even wake up from their champagne induced slumber to cheer goals six and seven from Niasse and Joe Royle.  Meanwhile the rest of us will sip our bovril and look on enviously from the cheap seats,  peering around the fucking huge posts in front of us to get a glimpse of our mighty warriors in full flow.

A new dawn is dawning, or whatever the fuck new dawns do.  Sam is about to write a glorious chapter in the Great Book of Everton, and he will have a stand named after him at the new ground, you mark my words.  It will be a fucking big fat stand too. Huge.

Completely right! It'll be behind the goal and named Big Sam's Big End, you mark my words!

Number of posts : 13098
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 5:15 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

Completely right! It'll be behind the goal and named Big Sam's Big End, you mark my words!
They can have a bar behind the stand & a big bell for Besic to ring at last orders... then they can call it Big Sam's Big Bell End !!
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 5:26 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

They can have a bar behind the stand & a big bell for Besic to ring at last orders... then they can call it Big Sam's Big Bell End !!

Isn't that just Sammy Lee's nickname?

Number of posts : 13098
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 11:18 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Isn't that just Sammy Lee's nickname?

No, that's Big Sam's Little Bell End
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 23647

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 12:15 am

I concur on all of the above.
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 66076

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 2:57 pm

with Thor (and others) at the game, who is going to provide the link?
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 3:25 pm

mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:with Thor (and others) at the game, who is going to provide the link?

Thor is a selfish sod isn't he?
Statman

Number of posts : 7039
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm

Statman wrote:
mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:with Thor (and others) at the game, who is going to provide the link?

Thor is a selfish sod isn't he?

lol!
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:11 pm

In  the absence of Thor it gives me great pleasure to report that Siggy has put us 1 up.
Statman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:13 pm

Siggy Very Happy
Blue gazza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:21 pm

Early days, but looks a lot better

Blue gazza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:33 pm

DCL Very Happy
Blue gazza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:49 pm

Blue gazza wrote:DCL  Very Happy

Easy when you have a top manager.
Statman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:54 pm

2-0 FT
Blue gazza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeMister? on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 4:56 pm

Statman wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:DCL  Very Happy

Easy when you have a top manager.

Easy when the defence stay awake. Early days, but Williams looks back to his last-year form. Lets hope a couple of asy games gives him confidence before the shite match, where his complete lack of pace will be exposed.
mindyerEnvelopeMister?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 6:07 pm

Shortest match thread ever.

Still, nice to get another win and another clean sheet. We're now closer to Spuds in 6th than Palace in 18th.
Armchair

Number of posts : 18514
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top