Post  Super on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 1:02 pm

Super

Number of posts : 36087
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9. Sandro Ramirez

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:45 pm

The 22-year-old joined Everton from Malaga for what seemed a bargain 5.2million in the summer and much was expected of the former Barcelona graduate.
However, he has suffered in a struggling Everton side and managed just two goals in 13 appearances.

well, play him then and he will get used to the prem and prob score a lot more than DCL Mad

Blue gazza

Number of posts : 6984
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:49 pm

Blue gazza wrote:The 22-year-old joined Everton from Malaga for what seemed a bargain 5.2million in the summer and much was expected of the former Barcelona graduate.
However, he has suffered in a struggling Everton side and managed just two goals in 13 appearances.

well, play him then and he will get used to the prem and prob score a lot more than DCL Mad

I was thinking that too ... maybe Sam will give him a chance... we have expected way too much from the kids like DCL ...

Sandro seems to work hard and it looks like it could happen & maybe it's just a confidence thing in a new country ... he was explosive in Spain wasn't he ???

Look how quick we were to trash Oumar.... ok he's no Messi but he's decent now that he's actually been given a break.

Note: Klaasen hasn't given me the same feeling that it could be ok....
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:25 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:The 22-year-old joined Everton from Malaga for what seemed a bargain 5.2million in the summer and much was expected of the former Barcelona graduate.

I was thinking that too ... maybe Sam will give him a chance... we have expected way too much from the kids like DCL ...

Sandro seems to work hard and it looks like it could happen & maybe it's just a confidence thing in a new country ... he was explosive in Spain wasn't he ???

Look how quick we were to trash Oumar.... ok he's no Messi but he's decent now that he's actually been given a break.

and Besic? Da Judge knowing that a grenade pin had been pulled quickly vacated the area
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8521
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:50 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

and Besic? Da Judge knowing that a grenade pin had been pulled quickly vacated the area
BOOM

Laughing

Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 33363

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top